Renova Laser Hair Removal & MedSpa is the premier provider of laser hair removal in Houston TX. With vast of experience in providing laser hair removal in Houston and keen dedication to details, our aesthetic medical professionals are committed to delivering results to each of our clients. Laser hair removal is a safe and effective FDA approved procedure performed for men and women. All body areas with hair can be safely treated with our state-of-the-art lasers. At Renova Laser Hair Removal & MedSpa, we can treat all skin types and colors safely and effectively. Most common laser hair removal treatment areas are legs, underarms, bikini areas, face, neck, chest, abs and back.
Number of Treatments Needed:
Several factors including an individual’s genetics, hair color, hormonal levels, and skin related factors can determine the number of treatments required to achieve the best laser hair removal results. Ordinarily 4-6 sessions are needed to get rid of unwanted hair on a permanent basis.
At Renova Laser Hair Removal & MedSpa, we include our Lifetime Guarantee on all laser hair removal packages provided to our clients through our clinics. The Renova Laser Lifetime Guarantee will safeguard your investment and helps to keep you hair-free, care-free forever!. Schedule a free consultation today to learn more.
Pre and Post Treatment Care:
Limit the sun exposure especially two weeks before your treatment. Getting laser hair removal while your skin is tanned can cause hyper or hypopigmentation (depending on your skin color). Avoid waxing, plucking and tweezing the hair. Waxing, tweezing or plucking while in laser hair removal treatment can make your treatment ineffective. However, you can shave at any time which will preserve the root of the hair. You must shave about 24 hours before your treatment. This will ensure best results and lessen pain involved during the treatment.
Following a laser hair removal treatment, the area may feel and look like mild sunburn. Cool compresses are applied immediately after treatment and moisturizing lotions are recommended for 2-3 days post treatment. It is very important that you limit direct and prolonged sun exposure on the treated areas for few days after treatments. Avoid excessive sweating and irritation to the treated areas up to 24 hours after the treatment.
Laser Hair Removal Fun Facts
- Before laser hair removal began being used as a treatment for hair removal over two decades ears ago, electrolysis was the only way to get rid of those unwanted hairs; and electrolysis can be painful time-consuming and very expensive. The only other methods available today are temporary, and many of them are costly, painful and time-consuming.
- The technology of laser hair removal machines has been constantly improved over the last 20 years. They are completely safe and will not affect your delicate skin. At Renova Laser Hair Removal & MedSpa, we use state-of-the-art FDA-approved equipment to treat our clients safely and effectively.
- Laser hair removal treatments not only can remove your unwanted hair but as a side benefit the treatment can also make your skin smooth and soft. You get 2 huge benefits from just 1 treatment!
- Laser hair removal treatments are completely safe when performed in a professional facility like ours by well-trained professionals.
- Laser hair removal is the most cost-effective and time-effective method of getting rid of unwanted hair forever.
- Once you finish your first treatment session, you won’t be nervous or embarrassed – you’ll simply be excited for your new hair-free and smooth skin. We promise! You’ll begin to see your hair thinning out in the treated areas within 1 or 2 treatments. Every single treatment is valuable and important in the long run. With just one treatment all your hairs that are in their growth stage will be destroyed from the heat of the laser. This makes the hairs unable to grow back. Subsequent treatments damage more and more hair follicles as they enter their growth stages, until you are completely hair-free or the hair is significantly reduced.