Houston's Preeminent Leader in Laser Hair Removal & MedSpa
At Renova Laser Hair Removal & MedSpa we are the preeminent leader in laser hair removal and MedSpa treatments in Houston, Katy, Sugar land and surrounding suburbs. We are conveniently located minutes from Houston Galleria, Houston Upper Kirby and Greenway Plaza area. Our physical address is: 3100 Timmons Lane, Suite 445, Houston, Texas 77027. We are known for our keen attention to details, unparalleled pricing and superior services. We are humbled by the fact over 50% of our clients are referrals from prior or existing clients. We make every effort to meet and exit our clients’ expectations. There are simply no words to describe our level of commitment and loyalty to our clients. At Renova Laser, our menu of services include laser hair removal, skin rejuvenation treatments (laser skin tightening, IPL Photofacial, microdermabrasion, chemical peels), VASER Shape™ body contouring treatment as well as Botox® and dermal fillers such as Juvederm® and Resylane®.
Laser hair removal is a process in which hair follicles are treated using laser light, in-turn resulting in permanent hair removal. The laser hair removal procedure can be performed on any area of the body with unwanted hair. Laser hair removal is safe and effective FDA approved procedure that can provide long-lasting results. At Renova Laser we employ the best and most up-to-date lasers to treat all skin and hair colors safely and effectively. Schedule a complimentary consultation today by calling 832-831-7004 or email@example.com.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL PACKAGE OF 6 TREATMENT SESSIONS!
Yes, $1,500 is all you’ll pay! This incredible promotional offer includes 6 full-body treatment sessions of entire body, head-to-toes. Treatments are repeated every 6 weeks to ensure the best results. The full-body package is by far the most popular promotional offer among our male and female clients.
Renova’s Fact Lab
QUESTIONS TO ASK
WHEN IT COMES TO SELECTING YOUR LASER HAIR REMOVAL PROVIDER:
1. What lasers do you use for hair removal, which one is best for my skin, and why? The doctor, nurse or technician should be able to articulate why a particular laser is the best match for you taking into account your skin tone, hair texture, and color and any potential complications.
2. How many laser hair removal treatments have you performed? The best way to gauge a person's experience level is to know the level of expertise; therefore the answer should be at least a few hundred.
3. How many sessions will I need? The average number of visits necessary to see permanent hair result is four to six; however some people respond well in two sessions, and others need more treatment sessions. That is why a package deal offered for laser hair removal is often more advantageous for the patients.
4. Can you be treated if you have a tan? If the answer is yes, head the other way and start walking. The only way to treat tanned skin without causing damage is to use such low settings that treatment wouldn't be effective at all.
5. Can you be treated if you are on antibiotics? The answer is NO. Most antibiotics and some other medications are photosensitive. Treating skin while taking those types of medication can cause damage exactly as if you were tanned! You should be off those types of medication 10 to 14 days prior to getting a treatment.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Scheduling your complimentary consultation could be the most important step in choosing a premier provider of your aesthetic services. When you visit us for your FREE consultation, one of our professional medical skin specialists will assess your skin tone and hair type to customize an individualized treatment plan uniquely tailored for you. During your consultation we will be able to answer any questions you may have and discuss various payment options that fit your budget! You will also learn about Renova Laser lifetime guarantee and current specials.